Friday, April 27, 2018

I will do t shirt design as your request!

I will do t shirt design as your request!












About:

I Will Do T Shirt Design As You Need

   If you want to be unique and eye catching you definitely want a unique t-shirt design. You can choose picture by yourself or give me the instructions what type of design you want.

 I can also create t-shirts for your company or organisation. I  will offer you unlimited revisions to my works through constant communication until you are 200% satisfied.
 For $5 you get amazing tee design, please check gig, or contact me... 

Reviews


syasya73:repeat order

kskmali:order 2: amazing client

syasya73:Seller was very responsive.

kskmali:Thanks a lot! Top class buyer

noahchasin:Very prompt and responsive with revisions. Make sure to request no clip art unless you don't mind that. Otherwise very good to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment