Monday, April 30, 2018

I will surprise my buyers when I will deliver my best works with in 24 hours... + See More

I will surprise my buyers when I will deliver my best works with in 24 hours... + See More












About:

Welcome!
I'm ProfessionalT-shirt Designer.
I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements ofTeespring, Amazon,Shopify, Printful,Teezily,Teechip,or any other service.
Format by default isMerch By Amazon's4500x5400px300dpisRGBPNG.

My Services:

  1. Typographic T-shirts.
  2. Vintage, RetroT-shirts.
  3. Motivational T-shirts.
  4. Grunge, Texture T-shirts.
  5. I will do any type T-shirtsdesigns.


What you get for $5:

✔ Exceptional design based on your idea.
✔FREE High Quality T-Shirt Mock up.
✔ High Quality image(4500px X 5400px)300 DPI
✔Deliverable files will be (PNG + JPG).
✔ 100% Commercial Rights
✔ Unlimited Revisions until you're satisfied.
✔ Super fast Delivery and Instantly Friendly Response.

Thanks for visiting my gig Look forward to working with you!!!

typography, t shirt design, awareness, t shirt art, t shirt graphic, campaign, typographic, advertisement, promotional, t shirts, designs, trendy, modern, amazon, shopify, printful, teespring, vintage, retro, tshirts

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment