Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will do professional tshirt for you

I will do professional tshirt for you












About:

Hey...,

MY PORTFOLIO Link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/emmataylor8899/


Are you Looking for a Professional, Eye Catching T-shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design?
you are in the right place.
I will 
do professional t shirt design for you


       IN  STANDARD PACKAGE (40$) 

       you will get:

·         SUPER CREATIVE DESIGNS.

·         HIGH RESOLUTION 300 DPI (Print Ready file).

·         SOURCE FILE (ai eps, pdf).

·         LAYER BY LAYER PSD.

·         FREE T-SHIRT MOCK UP DESIGN. 

·         MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. 

·         SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEE.

·         100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS.



You will own 100% commercial rights of the final design. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Click on Above Green Button (Order Now) to Buy

THANK YOU

 

Reviews


olivia_jack:nice relation with work wow

emmataylor8899:Outstanding Experience!

katiemorgan034:lovely work ! I am very satisfied with the final work done by emma, the quick response and communication impressed me. I will offer again.

emmataylor8899:Outstanding Experience!

katiemorgan034:great work. fast turn around and excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment