Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will create a custom tshirt and jersey design in one day

I will create a custom tshirt and jersey design in one day












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

I offer 1 T-shirt design concept in high resolution with the Source file for ONE DAY delivery.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions for premium package.

I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!

here is what I offer

   ¬ one tshirt design concept
   ¬ high resolution pixels design in Jpeg and PNG
   ¬ Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART.

NOTE:

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

if you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

looking forward to working with you!

Ashwin

Reviews


kevinwill_92:Does good work

juliogameros:Nice job, it was very easy to work with him.

ashwinkrish:Outstanding experience

kianhowe88:One of a kind that offers this service on Fiverr. Great to wrok with.

ashwinkrish:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment