Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do batter T-shirt design

I will do batter T-shirt design












About:

Hello,buddu

I am a professional graphic designer but I am a new seller in fiverr.

I will provide any type of t-shirt design for you.
100% satisfaction.
100% vector file.
Editable source file.
PSD,PNG,PDF,AI,TIFF

if you want, you can direct order.

Thanks....!!!! 

Reviews


ghopkins1:Just look at the photo I asked for military dog tags and he kept sending dogs.

amild722:Excellent work

saiful5:Good man, i hope that you will give me order.\r\nThanks.

tchamp017:The seller is very cooperative and easy to work with. S/he tried really hard to convert my descriptive imagination into the image I was looking for. Looks like English isn't first language of the seller and sometimes communication seems a bit off, but I could see that S/he trying to be polite and easy going I would definitely recommend this seller

saiful5:Good man


No comments:

Post a Comment