Monday, April 30, 2018

I will provide your service at your expecting time.

I will provide your service at your expecting time.












About:

What you get with this Gig
***** Excellent services for your t shirt design *****
***Printable t shirt ***
*** Editable psd file ***
*** Editable vector file ***
*** Unlimited revisions ***
*** Any color of t shirt mock-up ***


So you can contact me for your design professionally creative and as your expected design.

Reviews


chshawon420:Amazing artist who listed and delivered. Will order again.

star92:Thanks :) :)

mrjohnmartinez:The seller provided several options to choose from

star92:My gig describe have provided 2 concepts. According to gig condition, I gave you service without revision. Thanks for your feedback

sdg1523:There was some miscommunication in the beginning regarding what exactly I was looking for but the designer came through with the revisions and I'm pleased with the end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment