Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will create amazing custom t shirt design for merch by amazon, teespring

I will create amazing custom t shirt design for merch by amazon, teespring












About:

Hi,
I'm a professional graphics designer. I have 7 Years experience in graphics design. I will create your UNIQUECUSTOM T-SHIRT DESIGNfor any platform like amazon merch, teespring, viral etc. Just share your idea and i will create your T-Shirt!


WHAT YOU RECEIVE: (Basic Gig)

1. PNG file format, ready to be printed on any kind of t-shirt
2. File dimensions: 300 dpi
3. FREE T-Shirt Mockup
4. 100% Commercial Rights
5. Satisfaction 100% Guranteed
6. Fast Communication and Friendly Response
7. Fast Delivery
8. Revisions

IMPORTANT:

If you need your T-Shirt design project file in PSD, AI or EPS, pleaseChecktheEXTRASand contact with me


Reviews


vanghang794:great work

asif565:Nice client

oorahgifts:Nice graphic and delivered on time.

asif565:excellent client, thanks

tinalanette:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment