Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will make a hoodie mockup with your design

I will make a hoodie mockup with your design












About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

I will do hoodie mock up, so that you can visualize how your new hoodie image artwork would look like before you send it to print.

I will not design it. I will just put your design (picture, logo or text) on hoodie so you get the feeling of your creation.

Hoodie  Mockup (where design is provided by you)

  • FAST DELIVERY
  • ANY Colour
  • HI-RES
  • Transparent or solid background

For $5 you can have: (for one color only)

1) Front  Designs
3) Hi-Res Ready to use JPEG/PNG Files
4) Hoodie Mock-Up for Presentation


But If you want me to create a custom design kindly select additional extra fee which is included in this gig..:)

You can check also my other gigs for more services offers.

Reviews


thepain904:Fab strikes again boom!

fabstheartist:Thank you so much...:)

getyouinshape:Used Fabstheartist multiple times for designs and he is my go to person for design.

fabstheartist:Thank you so much...:)

kategammell:the best as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment