Monday, April 30, 2018

I will make 6 great t shirt designs

I will make 6 great t shirt designs












About:

Professional and Eye-catchy Design For You

✔ 100% Professionalism and HIGH QUALITY design

✔Excellent and Unique Designs

✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy
✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files
✔ Professional customer service
✔ Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PNG

✔Excellent and Unique Designs

✔Deliver before the dead line

✔Friendly Customer care


If you have any questions, pleaseCONTACTmeBEFORE you BUY.

Reviews


grizzlywhere:Very easy to work with. Got what I wanted

mali_1004:Thank you! :)

brianfrederick:I purchased this gig for the overall value of 6 t-shirt designs for only $30. She did exactly as I requested and the couple simple revisions I requested were done quickly. I highly recommend her services to anyone!!

mali_1004:Thank you so much! I will be happy to work with you again :)

katiemc80:I will keep coming back for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment