Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design an original tshirt design

I will design an original tshirt design












About:

Hello! My name is Emmanuel(kalel07), a freelance creative graphics designer, presently level 2 seller here on fiverr.

Welcome to my Tshirt gig.

You need Tshirt design for your business? Product/service launch or show? For a gift? For a promotion? You want to wear design of your favorite movie/cartoon/celebrity on your T Shirt? Just send me your idea, and I will provide you with 100% original and creative design.
Also, you can contact me so we discuss more about the Tshirt details

If you have any questions, be free to send me a message and i'll respond to you ASAP.
You are awesome...place your order right away.
Thank you


Reviews


dmurff:kale07 has been great on the past two gigs. He has exceeded my design expectations and completely matches the style I am looking to pursue. Will definitely be using in the future!! Thanks!!!

kalel07:Awesome buyer! Thank you

dmurff:kale07 has been great on the past two gigs. He has exceeded my design expectations and completely matches the style I am looking to pursue. Will definitely be using in the future!! Thanks!!!

kalel07:Awesome buyer! Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment