Monday, April 30, 2018

I will help you conceive and design.

I will help you conceive and design.












About:

I will design your all over print t-shirt. Supply your own images for me to modify or I can use stock photos. If you want me to print them and send them to you I can arrange this too so please ask! If you want leggings/ hoodies/ onesies I can design these all too for an extra cost. I get as much enjoyment from designing these as you will from wearing them.

Reviews


jmarzlak:Great Communication

rmatty:Great customer, pleasure to work with!

geezyinhd:Absolutely perfect! The design came out even better then I imagined!!!

abby96:Quick responses and amazingly fast! Did exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! :)

rmatty:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment