Monday, April 30, 2018

I will put your design on 25 models. 1-25 Different designs.

I will put your design on 25 models. 1-25 Different designs.












About:

BIG OFFER: GET 25 DIFFERENT T-SHIRT MOCK UPS FOR $5

IMPORTANT: THIS GIG IS NOT DESIGN YOUR T SHIRT DESIGN .

I WILL DO ONLY 3D MOCK UP

Hi, I'm SnooTy Mithu.

I will create your t shirt mockups. Send me your existing design in JPEG, PNG and PDF and I will convert it into a beautiful T-SHIRT of your choice.

Mock Up in Brief

1.T Shirt Mock Ups

2.Kids T Shirt Mock Ups

3.Sports T Shirt and Top Tank

4.Hoodie amp; Sweatshirt Mock Ups

5.and any custom mock ups


my portfolio link.

https://goo.gl/GoWVxR[just copy this link into your browser].


I have 700+ T-Shirt models. I will send you my portfolio link after the order amp; You can choose you like models from my portfolio link.

ALSO I WILL DO ANY CUSTOM MOCK UPS. (Ex. Perfume, Pen, Mugs, Book Covers)


  • For $5 You Will Get

✔15 Different T-Shirt Mock ups

✔100% buyer satisfaction is our priority

✔High Quality work (300 DPI)

✔Professional designer

✔Super Fast Delivery

✔100% Money back guarantee

✔Friendly communication

✔Quick service

✔Premium customer support

✔any color

Please feel free to contact me before the order!

Exclusive on Fiverr.

Thank You!


Reviews


danielamariaspi:Outstanding! Excellent Communication, fast and high qualitiy delivery! :-)

bpproducer:I'm a returning customer! Great work as always!

shipnurse:Great job and fast delivering. Thanks a lot

snootymithu:Thank you for your kind word and your trust in my work. :D\r\n

alleyscents:I had a great experience! Great response time and amazing customer service! I will definitely be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment