Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create a lovely t shirt design for you in just 7 hours

I will create a lovely t shirt design for you in just 7 hours












About:

Hi and Welcome to my gig !

Would you like someone to make great selling designs for your online t shirt business that will sell better and more than others, well then don't worry you have just came to the right place. I can make really awesome and fantasticdesigns, don't take my words,check out my designs on my gigs and more that I can show to you.

Why is my gig better for you?


  • You get the best selling (arts) at really good prices.
  • For 5$ you get a creative text design with source file.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • You work gets done in just 7 hours and even less time.
  • You get tips and advice for your online t shirt store.
  • Working with me is easier because English is a native language for me.
  • 100$ Work Satisfaction
  • I am also available to work for long term
  • The art is made in 4500 X 5400 ( 300 DPI )



You can choosefrom:

  • FOR 5$: (One Creative Text Design + More)
  • FOR 10$: (Two Graphic Designs + More)
  • FOR 20$: (Three Graphic Designs + More)

: Please check my gig to see complete information about the packages above.
:: If you have an example of what you want then your delivery will be done in 3 hours.
::: Kindly contact me first before placing an order.

Reviews


meccamecca:great person does great work

thedeveloper00:I really like working with you and I hope to work with you again.

meccamecca:I love it thanks alot

thedeveloper00:Very glad to work with you again.

ecom_experts:Great work. Fast Delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment