Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create best t shirt design with character design vector

I will create best t shirt design with character design vector












About:

Hello,

I will design the unique and amazing T-Shirts that are best for you

Do you want a t-shirt for yourself? Or Do you have another project for tee business?

In $10 you will get:

  • HIGH resolution png Files  (transparent background)                    
  • (You can ask for other formats too)
  • HIGH in Quality
  • Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries

       100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

To order this gig you have to Provide:

  • Text or Designing theme
  • How many colors I can use in the Design?
  • Output format you want? Default is .PNG (Check gig extras if you want PSD,vector file etc

Why to choose me?
I'll create you awesome designs and in any format (PNG, JPG, EPS, AI,CDR etc) . I can customize your work anytime in the future.



Reviews


keoho808:Nice work!!!!

heripic:Thank you brother ....

logankobi3:Great work pleased with the final design.

heripic:thank you very much

florianbrunner:Good Communication. Good Work. If i need it again i will ask him again


No comments:

Post a Comment