Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will give you full satisfaction as you need.

I will give you full satisfaction as you need.












About:

i am mostofa kamal i can create any type of t-shirt design based on my client idea.

i have lot of experience.my passion is client satisfaction so you can feel free to work 
with me.


- For Tesspring

- For Personal Business

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------Remember my gig is ;-------------------------


  • - Unlimited revisions 

  • - Delivery with men or woman mock up

  • - Delivery with t shirt premium preview

  • - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

  • - Professional Mock up

  • - i will delivery one design but you can revise all time you want


please order me now.

Reviews


megbower:Not a chance will I recommend this person. He told me he would refund my money if I gave him a 5 star rating. Still no money and I would rather lose the money that abide by his demands.

mahbubamisty:he is so friendly and experienced..

designbuzz2m:thank's a lot...

michaeldelamont:I had a really simple request and what I got was a 2 minute clip art design that didn't include the colours I needed. The seller mis-read my request and delivered a 'Cake fail' quality design. I requested that the shirt have a burning white house at the bottom of the design and they literally wrote \

designbuzz2m:he is not clear what's he want.. I delivered him but he can't response after auto complete his order he rate me 1 star review.. he can say me to change but he don't..I am really upset about his behave...


No comments:

Post a Comment