Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do trendy t shirt design within 24hrs

I will do trendy t shirt design within 24hrs












About:

ASTOUNDING, trendy Custom Tshirt / Hoodie / Sweatshirt / Top Tank Design Service

Are you in need of an Extraordinary, Exquisite shirt, hoodie or tank top design? I am here to help and I can offer you my 2 decades of experience in design for that! Whether its for your logo mockup, company t-shirt or promote an event.

All orders include UNLIMITED revisions until Satisfaction.


Starter (basic gig):

  • Text Design (no artwork / Typography)

  • Transparent PNG file (4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution)

  • HQ Tshirt / Hoodie / Top Tank / Sweatshirt Mockup

  • Unlimited revision until Satisfaction

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


PRO Service (with extra):

* Vector or PDF or Layered PSD File format

* Character/Logo/Artwork/Floral/Complex Illustration - Ask me first before order
* License for Commercial Purposes


MY USP:

  • Spontaneous, timely communication across all orders.
  • If you have a Special Idea, Inspiration or Image, Sketch or Link you can share with me.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you have complex or extraordinary design then Contact Me before the order. We can negotiate a deal based on your designs.

Get the ULTIMATE satisfaction or immediate refund! Don’t hesitate and Place your order right NOW to get your own design TODAY!

Reviews


charonjones:It was easy to work with the seller. I knew what I wanted my design to say, but had no vision for a design. The response time was perfect! I appreciate the help. My aunt will be so surprised!

itsmohitchouhan:thanks mate!

belacontraining:great work

itsmohitchouhan:thanks mate!

jaredwhitexx21:will continue to order


No comments:

Post a Comment