Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design eye catching casual,cooperate and custom t shirts

I will design eye catching casual,cooperate and custom t shirts












About:

I will design a graphic for your t-shirt in vector format, full color,  with your idea, name, company logo, tag line. Like typography style, vintage, retro, distressed feel. Usually takes 3 day to be completed.



Prior to order, would like to have all the info you have for your design, ideas, style, samples or look a likes.

I will send you png file with highest quality.. 

  • 1 gig for One side of the T-shirt (unisex) with Letters
  • 2 Gigs for both sides of the T-shirt (unisex) with Letters
  • 3 Gigs for One side of the T-shirt (unisex) with Letters and logo.
  • 4 Gigs for both sides of the T-shirt (unisex) with Letters and logo.

contact me before you click on ORDER !!!!!!

Come over here I will not leave you until you satisfy with your work..

Reviews


pompey10:perfect once again absolutely amazing designer I use every time thank you so much

nishanfaith:Thank you. You are a my royal customer

thomasmenzel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

collins141:Always pleasant and timely!!!!!

nishanfaith:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment