Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create a text design for you

I will create a text design for you












About:

Note: Please message me before purchasing any of the package and once you message me, I will assume that you have already read my gig description.

Want to get the best custom design for your T-Shirts, Mug and other things? I am totally here. I will create the best design for you according to your needs, whether it's black & white or color. I can do that.

All will be new and unique ones, I create everything according to your needs so the design will be totally yours and you can also get license for your designs. 

What will you get:
  1. A unique design
  2. print ready files
  3. source File
  4. commercial License
  5. a mockup for your design 

Every order will include, psd, png, jpg, pdf, svg files and you will get x amount of revisions according to your project and note that on the delivery page, you will get the previews of the files and after the order is marked as complete, you will get everything that I mentioned above.

Note: I don't work in Adobe Illustrator so i am not able to give you eps or ai files.

If you need any other information, feel free to contact me. 
I am always available. 
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Manpreet

Reviews


ddouglas131:This was my first experience and it was great working with iamsachmusic. He was quick and very responsive and did excellent work. I was extremely pleased. thanks!\n\n

widline:wonderful experience! I will keep coming back!

luna1207:Once again, beautiful work.

clairey15:Have been using this service now for a couple months and he never fails to deliver exactly what I want. Always on time and to a high quality, any revisions are always done promptly. Big thumbs up!

clairey15:Fantastic. Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment