Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will create 6 tshirt mockup

I will create 6 tshirt mockup












About:

► Professional T-Shirt Mockup Service  Exclusively on Fiverr.

I will mock up your design, logo or text which will help you to marketing and increase your product sales. You can also  see how your new T-shirt creation would look like before you send it to print. You can use these photos for your T-Shirt Selling Website and Social Media.

► 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

► For $5 you will get:
- 6 different T-shirt mockup images in png/jpg format.
- Any background you want.
- Any shirt color you want.
- Different t-shirt styles (Which you can see in above slideshow image and select your t-shirt style mockup).

I can also Design Tshirt Designs, Static Banners, Animated banners, Cup mockup, Billboard Mockup and Digital Coffee Cup form art too. Contact me.

What you waiting for! Order Now & Get the BEST T-Shirt Mock up service on Fiverr.
I guarantee you will love the Mockup and come back again.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Note: (1) Please provide a High quality graphics so you can also get a high quality result.

Note:(2) For a perfect effect: Your image must be in png /psd format with white or transparent background! 
To create your logo transparent please add $5 extra.


Reviews


joshzell:Took a bit longer the usual.

usmanjillani:I delivered your order before one day of your order time deadline.. Thats not fair.. I delivered you the perfect work...

joshzell:Could be a bit quicker.

usmanjillani:Thanks.. Next time.

marvofse:I will definitely be back


No comments:

Post a Comment