Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will provide an awesome shirt for merch by amazon

I will provide an awesome shirt for merch by amazon












About:

Hello!,

3 years of experience graphics shirt designer. Grow your T-Shirt empire with my help!

THIS GIG IS FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS. 

How does this gig work? 

I use some software and expert experience to find profitable designs, then send you unique shirts using the same concept. (Not copying)

Why choose me?

I check for trademarks to keep your account safe
No copying (at least 100% different)
Native English speaker
Very active and responsive
fonts for commercial use
1 day delivery



Designs are yours exclusively and files are deleted after job completion. *Quality clients apply only*. 

Go ahead and purchase gig now and take your business to the next level.

Please contact me If you have any questions. I am always happy to help you.
Please favorite my gig


NOTE!!!: Can't design t-shirts about beer, religious and sexually 



regard 
Rahman wali


Reviews


randy7601:Great work, great communicator too. I'm a repeat customer and I'll be back for more.

rahman_wali:Outstanding Experience!

valdez5:Great will do business again.

rahman_wali:Outstanding Experience!

stevengolly:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment