Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design you custom trendy legging design patterns

I will design you custom trendy legging design patterns












About:

Hi, Nice to see you here :). If you are looking for best, professional and trendy legging yoga pants design you are at the right gig.

Please note: Contact me before placing an order to Avoid cancellation.

Tell me more about your brand and your ideas. What color and style do you want, I am here to design for you. My design size is 48x41.5 inches 300 DPI, you can specify your Custom Size. I can provide you DIFFERENT KIND OF leggings :

  • Pattern of your Design
  • Your custom ideas
  • Graphical 
  • Typographical 
  • Color Palette 

Extras FOR FREE:
 - Ai source file (on demand) (PREMIUM)
 - Any type files you need, for the production of leggings, \ yoga pants (PREMIUM)

Concepts means different options of same legging to choose from. It doesn't mean that another different art or text legging. If you place one gig it means you will receive one legging or paint.
If you need more than one design you will place another order for that.  Thank You  :) 

Lara Mason
Graphic designer on fiverr.

Reviews


farzanahmad567:Great work!

laramason:Thank you so much.

ustourgolf:Love them can you send me the pdf files

laramason:Thank you so much.\r\n

ustourgolf:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment