Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do custom jersey design or sublimation jersey

I will do custom jersey design or sublimation jersey












About:

CUSTOM SPORTS APPAREL DESIGN & CUSTOM JERSEY DESIGN


I will Digitally Design you Sports APPAREL, JERSEY, TSHIRT, TOP, SHORTS, BRA, LEGGING, BASKETBALL & SOCCER UNIFORM, RUGBY & CYCLING KIT, HOODIE, VEST, TRACK SUIT, and all kind of SPORTS / ATHLETIC AND GYM wear as per your own customize idea in Professional way.


Its really great if you leave a message before to place order, so we can discuss everything before to start to avoid any kind of confusion later on. I respond to questions promptly, so feel free to contact me.



For Complex Designs: Please contact me first before to place your order to confirm the possibility of complex work.


For additional features look at my extras.


What I need from you:

  • Logo in vector format to place on apparel.
  • Colors for jersey, hoodie, jacket or any other apparel. 
  • Screen print type of Design or sublimation.
  • Logos position or any text for design.
  • If you Have a Special Idea , inspiration or image, sketch or link you can also share.


If you have any question or confusion regarding my gig / services, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


kcbattlegear:Great works.

uniquedesigne:Thank you.

tperson27:Great seller with great design ability!

uniquedesigne:Thank you.

jasonrobinson35:Did an awesome job! Everything I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment