Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do my best to complete in 24 hours.

I will do my best to complete in 24 hours.












About:

I will create for you an excellent text based graphic for t-shirt or tote bag.  I can also create the actual t-shirt for you at need.  You will receive a vector file and a virtual sample on either a white or black t-shirt.  This is especially good for vinyl and screen printing as well as sublimation.  If you provide the vectorized logo, I can include that too.  If you only have a hi res image version of your logo, I can vectorize it and include it.  If you are designing for personal use, all packages will suit.  If you intend to create more than 10 copies of the design or intend to sell them, then you need to buy the commercial package.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment