Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do screen print tshirt design with separation and mock up

I will do screen print tshirt design with separation and mock up












About:

ABOUT TSHIRT DESIGN GIG...

Hello Everyone !

I am Shaheen Mollah Professional Graphic Tshirt + Logo Designer with 13+ Years of experience..

I am Still Now My Country in Small Company (New Modern Flock Printing)

Will in 3 hours Tshirt Design complete Cost is $50

  • 100% Original Work PS or AI.
  • I Will Send- AI, EPS, PSD,PDF,PNG.JEPG.
  • Free Muck-Up This Design.
  • I Will Give Eye Catching And Creative Tshirt Design.
  • Tshirt Design Unlimited Revisions.
  • High Quality Work With Satisfaction.
  • Tshirt Design Color Separation With Muck-up Tshirt.
  • Money Back Guarantee.

$ Professional Customer Service and Communication $

Note: For VIP Support Contact Me Directly in Inbox.

Thanks
SHAHEEN

Reviews


peterdrumkit327:Great work perfect design

shaheenmollah5:Thank you...

nicksmith11:Shaheen worked very hard to deliver what it is I wanted. Highly recommend!

shaheenmollah5:Thank You...

shamimrez4:awesome and will back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment