Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will t shirt merch by amazon, etsy, and redbubble, photoshop graphic design

I will t shirt merch by amazon, etsy, and redbubble, photoshop graphic design












About:

***** %100 Customer Satisfaction Gauranteed *****


Hello, I will provide you unique Pre-made T-shirt Designs for your Merch by Amazon, etsy, Teepublic, Redbubble, Ebay Teelaunch and Teespring Business or Your Personal Use!


This gig includes: 

  • creating custom Graphic T shirt designs.
  • Receiving hundreds of pre-made designs in bundles.
  • editing ai or psd files
  • create new Tshirt designs


You will receive the following for a basic GIG: 

  • professional and Awesome looking, high-resolution t shirt Graphics: ready to upload
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 
  • High-quality .PNG file (without background), ready to be printed on any kind of t shirt.
  • PSD, AI or EPS if needed (please check the extras for that.)
  • unlimited revisions for each 


Making graphic, especially t-shirt designs is my hobby so I do it with passion.


This is an EXCLUSIVE Gig on Fiverr
with a 30-day money back guarantee! 

If you are not happy with my service just send me a message and I will send you your full refund without any questions asked

Order now and start selling t shirts anywhere you want to!

Reviews


xyzjobb:Excellent work! I love merch_amazon and I will continue to work with merch_amazon for my next project!

merch_amazon:cool, merch amazon t-shirt design

wmaher:outstanding

merch_amazon:T-shirt Design photoshoping

signaturethread:Will work with you until its done


No comments:

Post a Comment