Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create t shirt design for merch

I will create t shirt design for merch












About:

★★★★★Welcome to my T-shirt Designing Gig★★★★★
I will create awesome t-shirt design for $5 gig.and I'm ready to create a cool and unique t-shirt design for you and/or your friends.

Please, provide me detailed information after placing order.
I offer revisions. If you have any example or ideas - lets discuss this and Ill do my best.
By default result will be high resolution transparent background PNG, by demand any file format available, source files (PSD, AI) can be included.
I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of Amazon, Teespring, Shopify, Printful or any other service.
Format by default is Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi sRGB PNG.
If you need other size or format - give me this information in order. If you are not sure about size and/or format - I provide resizing and resaving to other format even after finishing the order free of charge.
I provide coloring of your design for different t-shirt colors.
If you have any questions or suggestions - please, feel free to contact me.

All the best!


★★★PLACE THE ORDER NOW★★★

Reviews


maikevin:Perfect; Let's Collab anytime!

vixelarto:Outstanding experience, I'm glad that everything worked out as you expected.

alotibi112:Great Work

vixelarto:Thank you!

slam15100:Very helpful and quick at work


No comments:

Post a Comment