Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make stunning t shirt typography

I will make stunning t shirt typography












About:

Looking for an CLASSY T-Shirt Design, but also need that bang for your buck? Look no further. For just $5, I can provide you a Professional typographic design that's High-Res and ready to print!

Why should we work together?

  • I specialize in developing Brand Identities for new Startups and Companies.
  • I love to work on interesting projects and great people like you!
 

Basic Package:
  • 2 Typographic Designs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPG & PNG
  • Commercial Use

Standard Package:
  • 3 Typographic Design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPGs & PNGs
  • Commercial Use
  • Double Sided

Pro Package:
  • 5 Typographic Designs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Hi-Res JPGs & PNGS
  • Commercial Use
  • Enhanced detailing

If you have any questions feel free to contact me i am available 24/7

Best Regards

Unique lab

Reviews


joy5678:Great communication, seller delivered faster than I expected. Totally satisfied with my order.

vivienc37:It wasn't the seller's fault but I could have communicated better over the last few days, however I was caught up with so many things. He / she however did an exceptional job and produced a wonderful t-shirt image ready to go to print! \n\nthanks. I am happy.

hiteshpatel487:GREAT WORK THANKS\n

nmerinhernandez:Great job! I loved the work provided and would highly recommend this seller.

unique_lab:Outstanding Experience !


No comments:

Post a Comment