Friday, August 31, 2018

I will create awesome t shirt design

I will create awesome t shirt design












About:

                  >>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Gig<<<<<<<<<<

Are you looking for Viral and trendy t-shirt designs ?
i am here to help you with my 5 year experience in graphics.
Unlimited revisions on all the packages.

What you get in Basic gig:

  • Typography design(Text Design).
  • High Quality Shirt Mockup.
  • Transparent printing file (PNG) with 4500px x 5400px with 300 DPI resolution.
  • Source file(Ai,Eps,Psd).
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Fast Response on Inquiries.
  • Money Back Guarantee.

ATTENTION BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER:

Please read all my gig description and the packages description.

if you have any kind of complex design or any query please contact me.

Get your own design by PLACING THE ORDER NOW

CHECK MY OTHER GIGS:

https://www.fiverr.com/emily_charlotte

Reviews


iamtrinda:Awesome Awesome Awesome!

emily_charlotte:Outstanding Experience!

nkornkanok:Good job , She is a nice designer, it's great to work with her.

emily_charlotte:Good Experience!

iamtrinda:......great!


No comments:

Post a Comment