Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do retro style typography tshirt design

I will do retro style typography tshirt design












About:

Hello
I'm Professional graphic designer and level 2 seller. 

My services :

1) Retro t shirt design.
2) Grunge and texture  t shirt.
3) Vintages t shirt design.
4) Logo and company slogan Branding.
5) And Flag t shirt .
I will do any type tshirt .

My design Packages price:

  • Basic $5 :   
  1. High resolution print ready PNG and JPEG file,
  2. Unlimited revision,  
  3. Two day delivery

  • Standard $10:
  1. High resolution print Vector PSD/Ai/ EPS/PDF/ SVG/ and JPEG file,
  2. Easy color editable file
  3. Unlimited revision,  
  4. one day delivery

  • Premium $40:
  1. Five different design (one slogan or five different slogan)
  2. High resolution print Vector PSD/Ai/ EPS/PDF/ SVG/ and JPEG file,
  3. High resolution print ready PNG
  4. Easy color editable file
  5. Unlimited revision,  
  6. Three day delivery

I will provide you:

> High resolution  PNG 300bpi file.
> Full time support
> Professional Looking
> Any editable file PSD/PDF/EPS/ Ai/Etc
> 100% unique
> Professional terms!
> Customer offer (1..1000) 

Thanks!!!
  
 

Reviews


dakotafloat:wonderful! thanks so much!!

sajal15:Thank you so much!!!

runr2017:Great service.

sajal15:Thanks!!!!!

daniellejessup:Awesome quick response


No comments:

Post a Comment