Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design clean,edgy & simple typography based design up to 3 colors.

I will design clean,edgy & simple typography based design up to 3 colors.












About:

I will design unique T-Shirt design

Hi There,

Welcome to my gig.


Are you looking for awesome t shirt design? Here is the right place.


!!!!!  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY  !!!!!

  • If you need draw/sketch image, please CONTACT ME first before make order
  • If you need buy more than 3 design, please contact me for CUSTOM ORDER

What You Will Get :

 There are 3 packages include. Please select what do you want
 PNG transparent - 300 dpi Print Ready
 PDF - Source File
Unlimited Revision
★ 100% Satisfaction/Money Back Guarantee

SPECIAL:

- Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first) 
- If your given instruction not fits with my requirement I’ve got rights to cancel the order
- Response sometime take little longer, but we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding to my service.

Note: 
- Do not tell to copy any design or use any copyrighted material. 
- Each order handle carefully and response time might take few hours please co-operate patiently.
 

Thank you again for visiting my gig! look forward to working with you..

Reviews


mrrufi:fast delivery does work with ultimate perfection. Thank you

harshanimantha:Outstanding Experience!

sauilumarios:Great service highly recommend thx

harshanimantha:Outstanding Experience!

marcpatone:great as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment