Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will make amazing artline your photo,logo , in black and white

I will make amazing artline your photo,logo , in black and white












About:

i will make a line art in black and white or vectorizing as your request you will get an artwork on A4, Jpeg and 300 dpi

basic gig $ 5
and pls  check my extra gig


so what are you waiting for? just check my gigs
and pls message me before you order

Reviews


micheladam:thank you very much for this work its a good work

setiyadi:thank u micheladam..nice experience..great buyer

kaymbutler:Performed exactly as requested for my logo. He did the work very fast and with quality. This is a highly recommended seller.

setiyadi:Thanks kay..great buyer

danielagibbs:Thank you for listening and bringing what I envisioned to life!


No comments:

Post a Comment