Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will do custom jersey design for sublimation or all over printing

I will do custom jersey design for sublimation or all over printing












About:

European top quality in Full print and Sublimation design.

Are you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching Tshirt, Sweatshirt, Hoodie, Short, or Sport Wear design for SOCCER, BASKETBALL,RUGBY, CYCLING KIT UNIFORM, Motocross jersey, Downhill MTB jersey, BMX jersey, Baseball jersey, road bike jersey, leggings, bra, socks, MMA, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) shorts, Jiu Jitsu & BJJ gear Gi & No Gi, Rash guards, Spats / Compression Tights, Boxing gloves and all kind of SPORTS / ATHLETIC, GYM or leisure time?

 Just relax, You have found the right person to do it.

I will design custom outstanding full prints with your idea or I will give you mines.
My designs are on the cutting edge of trends that spread world wide.

Can be Modern and casual but also Vintage, Tattoo, Skulls, Custom motorbikes, Hot Rods, Hip Hop and Street Art culture inspired.
I also love Retro -or not- cartoon, Watercolor, Calligraphy, Lettering, Graffiti and many other trends like Affliction, Venum, Tapout, etc.

I have a lot of experience working for Extreme Sports such MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Skate, Surf Bmx, Boxing, Football, Wakeboard, Softball, Paintball...

Reviews


lauradaniel2388:awesome does great designs really easy to work with

carlosnietocom:Long and short sleeve rashguards design for MMA, Jiu Jitsu, etc. Also MMA shorts design.\r\nFrom a basic idea to the final attractive products I enjoyed this team work and I hope buyers will appreciate too.

wylluk:Outstanding experience, delivered beyond my expectations.

andre2plus3:Carlos was great to work with. There were certain detail that I needed to get right and Carlos made sure I got what I wanted. Very happy with the results he gave me.

carlosnietocom:I'm glad to make client ideas become real products that can send any message.\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment