Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a unique hand drawn branded tshirt design

I will create a unique hand drawn branded tshirt design












About:

Hi I am, Juani. I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator, and I'm ready to create a cool and unique t-shirt design for you and/or your friends.

WHAT'S YOUR VISION?
It can be a personal message, your favorite quote, a funny character o any idea that you have in your mind! All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a final hand-drawn art for you.

WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You will get printable files in PDF format which you can send to a print shop to apply them to a t-shirt. Other file formats can be provided by request. Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!

NEED MORE DESIGN HELP?
Need more than what this Gig offers? I am happy to put together a custom order for you. Please contact me to discuss further.

All the best!

Reviews


tyeshell:It was a pleasure to work with this seller. The finished product was done expediently. Also the seller was very responsive and made the necessary corrections to the mock up. I would recommend this service to others. Thank you for your time and consideration while working on this product for me.

juaniserrovalle:Very attentive and open to recommendations. Would love to work in new projects again!

theweiss3:Thanks again.

juaniserrovalle:She is a great person, very patient and creative, always open to new ideas :)

leahwald:He was absolutely incredible! I plan on working with him immediately after this project. He is an brilliant artist, delivered ahead of schedule, was extremely easy (and fun) to work with, and made the changes that I was thinking (and had a hard time articulating) perfectly and with seemless execution! His art is of the highest quality! Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment