Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create eye catching tshirt design

I will create eye catching tshirt design












About:

I'm a professional graphic designer and I love to work with Adobe Illustrator . I have couple of years experience in designing T Shirt, logo, mockup, business card, stationary and other graphics.

What will  you get in this gig?

  • Unlimited revision until your complete satisfaction
  • On time delivery  
  • 100% quality design
  • Design with the T Shirt mock-up 
  • Timely communication and  response
  • High resolution (300dpi) printable PNG file(transparent)(extra $15)
  • Source file AI so that you can edit(extra $30).

Reviews


boobaizi:very good responsive work and listening to the customer I recommend it.

l0g0king:Outstanding Experience!

mathqed:Thanks.............

l0g0king:Outstanding Experience!

funkycoldmedena:Love this guy. Quick and very good at his craft. This is 3rd time ive used him and have referred others to him as well with great reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment