Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make merch by amazon design with descriptions and keywords

I will make merch by amazon design with descriptions and keywords












About:

Too busy for tshirt designs and keywords? This pre-made gig is perfect for people who just want to copy, paste, upload to their Merch By Amazon Listing account!


*Disclaimer* I do not guarantee sales, the risk is on you as the business owner, do not order this gig if you're not comfortable with that


THIS GIG IS NOT FOR CUSTOM T SHIRT DESIGNS. Check out my other gigs if you have your own researched shirts in mind.


How does this gig work?


I use merchinformer software and expert experience to find profitable tshirt designs, then send you pre-made unique shirts using the same concept. (Not copying)


Please click on the Youtube link in my profile  description to see my process before making an order with me


Why choose me?

-I check for trademarks to keep your account safe

-Bonus variations

-A video course

-Unique and no copying (At least 50% different)

-Native English speaker

-Very active and responsive

-All clients will receive my PDF document with the latest tools, tricks, and strategies for finding designs that sell in high demand!

-One on one advice


What do you have to do? Download my files and upload to your merch account, that's it! 


Reviews


makki12:Was great. fantastic communication

pebble85:Lovely client to work with :)

torifranco554:Wonderful experience ! Quick and easy

pebble85:Great client to work with

stephanfriebe:Very nice guy and great job


No comments:

Post a Comment