Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create 3 amazing tshirt design - include PNG and AI File - Marketing tools

I will create 3 amazing tshirt design - include PNG and AI File - Marketing tools












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Welcome! My name is Hazal and after 5 year of experience I decided to offer my services on Fiverr. I am very hungry for positive costumer feedback and I will do everything to satisfy your needs.


I have experience in creating designs for commercial use in Fashion, Amazon Merch, Teespring, Shopify, Printful, Redbubble and many other Print on Demand Services.



VERY IMPORTANT!!! 


  • Because I am new on Fiverr I want to deliver to you in less then 12 hours the 3 designs package.(with extra fast package)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 100% Original Designs
  • More then 1000 happy clients.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question!


*
100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase!

Reviews


versaagency:Always delivering amazing work

hazaljoitescu:Great customer, great experience !

learnkid:Amazing, will do business again.

hazaljoitescu:Good customer, Thanks

devluca:Good designs. Wil defenitely work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment