Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will place your logo, text or photo on 5 sexy girls shirts

I will place your logo, text or photo on 5 sexy girls shirts












About:

        ★★★ SUPER GIG ★★★

★★★ EXPRESS DELIVERY ★★★  
      ★★★24 hours or less★★★ 


Want to impress or advertising your logo or any photo in a spectacular way? Here its a brand new eye-catching Gig. I will put your text / logo / photo in 3 images. I will surely create awesome eye-catching effect. You can share those images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your website or other online share. You can also Print those photos. 

For $5 you will get:

  • 5 DIFFERENT Photos of SEXY Model with your  LOGO /TEXT / PHOTO
  • MULTIPLE REVISION UNTIL YOU LIKE
  • FULL HD HIGH QUALITY 300 dpi IMAGES
  • JPG, PNG, PDF FORMAT FILE 
  • Surprize Free Bonus
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED


You can choose any color for shirt.


You Just have to send me your LOGO/TEXT/PHOTO (and the shirt color) and I will do rest of the Work. :)


EXTRA
  • I will put your design on 7 more  SEXY women shirts
  • I will put the images on 5 billboards

Contact me, if you have any Question. Thank You.

 ★★★ ORDER NOW ★★★ 


Reviews


johnmartin52:very good. most recommended!

sumit01:Thanks for your valuable review. It was a great experience to work with you. I would love to work with you again.

caden051716:Perfect as usual!

sumit01:Thanks for your valuable review. It was a great experience to work with you. I would love to work with you again.

lucreon:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment