Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design your idea for merch by amazon

I will design your idea for merch by amazon












About:

Hi Guys!

I'am Arben, just call me BEN. I'am a professional graphic designer and I've been designing for 5 years now. I have an excellent experience in terms of creating T-Shirt designs and I designed a lot of it in Merch By Amazon. If you want to see my work/designs I will put a link here to my portfolio.

My Portfolio: 

https://arbenbd.deviantart.com/gallery/

What I need from you:

-Reference (Image, Picture, Sketch of your idea)
-Please follow this format (Just for convenience)

 Styles: SIMPLE, STANDARD, PREMIUM 

 (Your Text)+(The Graphics That You Want)+(Style That You Want)

 Example:

 (I Love Dogs)+(Dogs Graphics)+(Standard)

Take Note!

-All designs are drawn by hand from scratch and make sure that it is original before vectorizing them.
-I will give FREE T-Shirt Designs/Variations to random clients!

Please contact me for any questions!
I'm looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


jacoblukkes:excellent work and communication. went way above and beyond my expectations. highly recommended.

arben2016:Thank you so much Jacob!! ;)

martinhernan894:Excellent quality and work ethic. i recommend this seller for any kind of job.

arben2016:Great buyer! Thank you so much Martin! ;)

luisfrp:Great work. Met expectations and will come to you in the future for more designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment