Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hand Drawn And Illustrations For Tshirt Print











About:

Want on original T-shirt Print for personal/commercial for a reasonable price for both you and me?



From an original image that you want to modify and make your own. A sketch you want to polish and make a reality.  An edgy image in your head that you want to express.  Let me be a part of that idea and deliver you, your vision.



Looking forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect work, always beyond my expectations!

Seller's Response:

Great seller!

Seller's Response:

I gave the seller more than two weeks to make necessary changes on design because she said that she have technical issues with her laptop and because I have good previous experience with her but she haven't answered me till now, she is not longer on Fiverr, so I have crappy design that I can't use and I don't have $15 any more.

:

Once again so sorry for the inconvenience and the time delay. Hope you did like the changes.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment