Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Redo Any T Shirt Design In Vector Within 18 Hours











About:

Hi, here is a great offer for you, I know most of you copy others design, oh Sorry :P.  or make some little changes in it for your teespring campaigns. So you are at the right place, show me your design that you want me to make as same, I can make some little changes in it for $5. Like the changing of color or adding or removing some little objects. But I can also make some big change in it. But for this you have to check my gig extras. 



I 'LL makes remake a design of any type, any color, make an order now, I'll deliver within next few hours

Basic files format that you will get is ''esp'' and ''.png'' if need any other, mention in order, I'll do 1 more format for you, if need in all formats, complete pack (Jpeg, Png, ai, emf, eps, svg, pdf) than order 1 gig extra. 



How I Duplicate/ReCreate your design?

For This I have some tools that can easily recreate simple designs that I offer for $5, but if your one contain many little objects, or complex image, than I'll charge more, depend on it becose on these type of design I have to work on them manually. and its time taking process. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, looking for more work

Seller's Response:

Love this guys work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, looking for more work

Seller's Response:

Great seller and will forever use him.




No comments:

Post a Comment