Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Awesome T Shirt For You











About:

I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.



I offer Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg or .psd files at commercial use!



Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not what we asked for, late, don't want to waist our time trying to fix it.

Seller's Response:

very poor experience

Seller's Response:

Wow Man, that was AWESOME! I love the designs and you did a great job. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

It was really a nice experience to work with you and i hope to work in future also

:

fast and on point




No comments:

Post a Comment