Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A T Shirt For You











About:

You have idea and want to print it on T shirt, you wanna have a T shirt with your business logo? NO PROBLEM i'll do it for you.



Profesional design a T shirt for you and make a free mock up.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Unlimited Revisions!



For any information feel free to contact me.



With respect,

Manojlo


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my second time working with Monojlo and again as great as the first order. Very easy to communicate with and delivers exactly what I want!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, i enjoy working on your t-shirts design!

Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd projecct with Manojlo and again he was very quick and professional with my alterations needed! Super great person to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for great review, appreciate it very much. It's truly pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Manojlo has been amazing so far. I submitted 5 shirt designs and he as completed the first and it is by far above what I expected. The quality and quickness was both above expectations! Excited to see the rest of the projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment