Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Trendy T Shirt Design For You











About:

Hi, fiver community



Fkhan is here to serve you with my high notch designs and customer care services.



I'm experienced in t-shirt designing/ sublimation tee shits /uniform template/ mugs.

             ** Why will you buy my service?**



  • I will do your job creative, professional and as your details.  
  • I can do redesign your old t shirt and can do professional new artwork from old version.
  • If you give me any link from amazon, tee-spring or anther site I can do similar or more professional job from the sample.
  • I will do maximum revisions/modification if you need.
  • I will do your designs as your expected concept and contents. 
  • I will give extra VIP support for your any designs with PREMIUM package. 



   What will you get?

  • Printable file with 300 Dpi.
  • Mock up of design,
  • Source file.
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Unlimited Revisions


note: contact for further discussion.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely love this seller’s work! He knocked it out of the park and I’m truly satisfied with my product

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Pleased with the outcome, however, it took longer than expected.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment