Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design Tshirt With Your Idea











About:

I will design attractive, eye-catching and beautiful T-Shirt with unlimited revisions till your satisfaction.

***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:

  1. You will have to give an idea for your design. I will NOT come up with one, simply as it can not be guaranteed that my tastes fit yours.

  2. Provide the:


  • Text

  • Website

  • Logo - if it's relevant

  • Printing size (I deliver in 3000px by 3000px)
  • Style
  • Target audience
  • Preferred font and color of the

  • Color of the t-shirt - if you have any

  • Other useful information

IMPORTANT:



(1) One Gig ($5) order = simple design (typography based, with a simple icon, mascot, element, illustration)

(2) For a more complex work - see my extra gig options or contact me before you order.

(3) I can also do edits to your existing design, mock-ups & more illustrator / Photoshop services.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again a perfect job! She is 5 stars person.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great communication. Easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment