Monday, February 24, 2020

Design An Original Minimalist T Shirt Design











About:

Hello! :-) 



My name is Vencho (Top Rated Seller) and I'm on Fiverr for more than 2 years. 

I just recently opened the a for T Shirt design because of the many requests I get for doing T Shirt designs, so I decided to open a gig for that! 



Few things to consider:



  • Ask if you don't know which package to choose, or if you have any questions about them.

  • Ask if you would like to buy out the reselling rights.

  • Ask before you order the Extra fast service (95% of the time I'm available to do it)


You need design for your company? To promote your product/service? For a gift? For a promotion? You want to wear design of your favorite movie on your T Shirt? Just hit me with your idea, and I will provide you with 100% original artwork - designed by me.



I'm your choice for your need. I'm lover of simple, clean and layered artwork made of smart colour choice and layers! 



If you love creative minimalism and simplicity, you should really have one from me!



I'm available for multiple designs too, where I give a discount for a bulk order.

 

By working with me you will get:



ORIGINAL WORK

FAST & CREATIVE

FRIENDLY AND COMMUNICATIVE DESIGNER :-)



If you an idea or some question, please feel free to contact me! :-) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vencho is very creative and a pleasure to work with. The end result is better than hoped for. I just love it.

Seller's Response:

Vencho was very patient with my many order revisions. In the end we got it close to what I envisioned.

:

I was supposed to get 3 revisions. Once the first version was delivered I never heard from them again. I asked twice for a revision and never heard back.

:

I have never received a single revision or message from your side. Please check your inbox appropriately.

:

Vencho did an amazing job with this design for a t-shirt to promote my book Monument 14. I highly reccommend working with him. He's fast, takes notes well and makes sure to deliver. I would work with him again in a heartbeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment