Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Printable Design Of T Shirts For You In 12 Hrs











About:

A T-shirt (or t shirt, or tee) is a style of unisex fabric shirt named after the T shape of its body and sleeves. It normally has short sleeves and a round neckline, known as a crew neck, which lacks a collar.



Q:What will you get?

A:Many people are attracted towards T-shirts because they are easy to wear in both formal and  informal  situations. Designs of t-shirts have  market value and can flourish your brand.  

 

Q:Why prefer Me for designs?

A: I have completed my certificate from ACT and now working with this institution. I  will offer you one free design of T-shirts  with free source file and unlimited revisions till perfection.



Q: What I need from you to start your design?

A:
 Tell the age of the persons for whom you want me to make the design? Which colour scheme  and how many designs do you want to make for you? 

Kindly inform me about your market competitors  so that I may fulfill all your needs accurately.



Feel free to contact.

 

Regards,

Activethinker.













Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment