Friday, February 28, 2020

Create 110 Different Realistic T Shirt Mock Up Mockup











About:

BIG OFFER: GET 110 DIFFERENT T-SHIRT MOCKUPS FOR $20



IMPORTANT: THIS GIG IS NOT 20 DIFFERENT T-SHIRT DESIGNING. IF YOU WANT T-SHIRT DESIGN? PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER.



I will create your t-shirt design mockup. Send me your existing design in JPEG, PNG, and PDF and I will convert it into a beautiful T-SHIRT of your choice.



Contact me to get a link to my mockup portfolio.



I will do T-Shirts, Crop Top, Kids T-Shirt, Hoodie, Jackets, Leggings, Tank Tops, Hats, Socks, baby Bodysuits, Woman Bodysuits & Sweaters. (Also you can request any other styles)



Any format as you want. JPG or PNG. Ultra High-resolution 300dpi. Unlimited revisions



✔100% buyer satisfaction is our priority

✔High Quality work

✔Professional designer

✔Fast Delivery
✔100% Money back guarantee
✔Friendly communication
✔Quick service
✔Premium customer support



Exclusive on Fiverr.

Thank You!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought the gig to advertise and sell t shirt on my website. Yes the help me achieved my goals

:

Always tips me

:

The communication was very good. Some mockup could be better, but what could i expect for the price. It was very fast

:

They were awesome fast and great service

:

The mock-ups look great! Highly recommended. Will order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment