Friday, February 28, 2020

Create T Shirt Design For You











About:

Looking for great t-shirts designs? then you're at right place.



If you want professional creative graphic designs for your business or personal t-shirts. I can create great professional designs for you and it will be brand new and will be eye-catching.



YOU CAN GET



  • Super creative designs
  • High resolution 300 dpi jpeg files.
  • High resolution 300 dpi Png files (transparent background)
  • HQ mockups
  • Print Ready Files
  • EPS vector file 
  • You can get Ai, CDR, JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS, etc.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication.


NOTE: 1) For complex designs, please first contact me in the inbox before placing the order to avoid any misunderstanding.feel free to contact me in the inbox to discuss the ideas about your designs.

2) The concepts mean I will provide your designs on the same idea but with different concepts and you will have to select ONLY ONE FINAL concept from the concepts for printing. if you like all the concepts you can purchase it additionally by contacting me. thank you




Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service!
"Your Challenge Is My Success"


         ORDER NOW!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and detail. Very pleased with the work. Also very quick with communication too. A+++. Will be sending more gigs his way.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

The printer I've been working with has been extremely difficult but lordoflogo has been very accommodating! Thank you for helping us get our project completed!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much :)

:

I was hoping to have a cooler, line-like kind of look to our shirt designs but overall for $37 I'm happy with what we got.




No comments:

Post a Comment