Monday, February 24, 2020

Design An Outstanding Trendy Tshirt In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

★★★★★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ★★★★★★               ★★★★★Level 2 Seller★★★★★★I am an EXPERT in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop

-- I'll draw/redraw/vectorise/edit your Tshirt design in less than 24 hours, so it will be suitable for printing, stretching and other purposes.Unlike other gigs on fiverr I'm offering a full service for just $5, as well as delivering in a quicker time  than any other Tshirt gig.

BASIC GIG OUTPUT FILES

  • AI file

  • EPS file

  • JPG  300DPI


With GIG EXTRAS YOU CAN GET 

  • PNG - 300ppi

  • PDF - PSD and much more

  • ALL formats
-Unlimited revise

WARNING:

  • If you have a small image, please, talk to me inbox before open an order.
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.



The best thing about my gigs ? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.  :)

Because Your satisfaction is my first priority : )

For complex designs I will need to charge more than $5


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing , i am a regular customer here and once again i am really happy about the end result , really professional fast service i really recommend

:

Glad to make you satisfied Captinmemo :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment