Friday, February 28, 2020

Give My Best As Always Perfect T Shirts Designer











About:

I make best designs and illustrations  for t-shirts, logos and posters. I love vintage, retro style, typography, clean lines, ..Have experience for several years in graphic design and also have a huge stock of free designs and illustrations that you might like.
I prefer to negotiate with my clients for details first and then to start working...Also, will do endless revision on design as long as they are reasonable.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job done

Seller's Response:

best buyer ever

:

Amazing, got my design done in 2 days. Very communicative, creative and diligent. I will definitely work with him again. I advise anyone else to do so too :)

:

Best experience. Thank you so much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment